Even though I am a firm believer that a new year begins every day and striving towards our full potential at all times is a non-negotiable, I like the tradition of setting some new intentions, goals and resolutions, if you will, at the top of our calendar year!
We’ve entered into 2016. This is going to be an awesome year. How do I know that? Because I’m going to make sure that I make it one, for myself and the people around me. You can too! Let’s do it together. No better day or time to start than right now.
Here’s how my 2016 started off…
First things first; cuddles in bed with my fiancé.
- We read a thought for the day followed by a ten minute meditation.
- Autumn Calabrese kicked my holiday treat-filled booty into sweaty gear with 21 Day Fix Extreme (Lower Body Fix).
- I took an honest January 1, 2016 “before” picture, because I’m starting a new program on Monday (more on that later!) and want my after shot to look 20 times as awesome, and
- blended up my favorite Shakeology recipe, Thin Mint!
The rest of today is going to be spent practicing viola, prepping my next challenge group, cooking and cleaning! Happy January 1!
On Monday, January 4, I’ll be starting the newest Beachbody program, The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, with Autumn Calabrese and Sagi Kalev. Thousands of people are starting this program on that day, so it’s going to be a really epic 60 days! And lucky for you, MHC is still on special through the month of January! Don’t YOU want to be a masterpiece? Check out these results from the first test group… Message me now to learn how you can be part of the Challenge!
The program I’m doing right now is the 21 Day Fix Extreme! In just a half an hour, for 21 days, you can really sculpt and transform your body. My shoulders have become stronger, my stomach has leaned out and my legs are more defined! Over the holidays I definitely didn’t do my workouts as scheduled and ate too many crepes but I still see the results from this program. Autumn’s portion controlled containers are a SUPER easy way to make sure you’re getting the perfect amount of food, and not over or under eating! Both 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme are on special now in January! There’s a 21 Day Fix group starting on January 4 as well, so please message me if you want to learn more about that!
And lastly, but certainly not least-ly, I’m co-running a challenge group with my coach, Katherine (Team G.R.I.T.’s fearless leader!) for those of you who have resolutions and want support and accountability with your workouts and nutrition but don’t want to do MHC or 21 Day Fix! There are so many other awesome programs! Are you into dance, cardio, kickboxing, yoga, pilates, weight-lifting or body-conditioning?! Message me with your interests, goals, time constraints, sensitivities and anything else that might be helpful, and we’ll find the program that best suits your needs! This group also starts on Monday, January 4!
There are certain steps, choices and efforts we must make to achieve our goals and resolutions. Here are my top 4.
- Quality time spent with people you love and who are inspiring to you.
- Focused and daily dedication to your craft/goal/resolution
- Accountability with a group and/or a specific person.
- Dialed in nutrition. (How can you expect to reach any kind of goal if you’re not treating yourself to filling, wholesome and supportive food?!)
I can help you with all of these, so tell me, are you ready to make 2016 the best year yet!? I look forward to hearing from you!
Peace, love and goals,